Who says gap years have to be devoted to travel alone; which is not to suggest travel is not part of my plans for 2016. We’re headed to Colorado in May, Alaska in July, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic in October. All the other months are still up for grabs. My dentist is going to miss me.
Which reminds me, no Fun Fotos to share today; this past week wasn’t really all that much fun. But I do have 7 Truths to share, one for each day of the week I spent on the bumpy road to recovery.
1. I no longer have a sweet tooth; really! Chocolate should fill the void nicely.
2. It’s a fundamental truth that patience and patients walk hand in hand.
3. I may never understand the disparity in shelf life when it comes to all my failing
body parts. Thankfully there’s duct tape.
journey-versus-destination approach to travel.
5. Time stretched over a plane of pain adds new meaning to making every second
6. Sure, I could be more optimistic. But then I’d have to smile.
than when you’re anything but loveable.